4 Wheel Laser Alignment & Tyres
Did you know that if the wheels on your car are not aligned correctly then they may be causing your tyres to wear out prematurely. Over the years, a properly aligned vehicle can add thousands of miles to the life of your tyres.
Have your tyres checked if you notice:
- Excessive or uneven wear to the tyres
- Steering Wheel pulls to the left or right
- Feeling of looseness or wandering
- Steering wheel vibrates or jumps
- Steering wheel is not centered when car is moving straight ahead
Everyday hazards such as speed bumps or normal wear and stress can cause your wheels to go out of alignment so it is recommended that you have them checked every 6-10,000 miles or at least once a year.
- Standard Laser 4 Wheel Alignments costs £29.95 + VAT. Please note that for certain car manufacturers or where parts are seized and so standard alignment is not available then the price may be slightly higher. Our technicians can advise accordingly where this is the case.